Friday, June 6, 2008

TIMBER!!!!!

Miss Pili and I went to the dog park tonight and after a half hour of playing I could NOT get her to leave. She kept running into the water and would not bring me her ball. After about 30 minutes I decided to leave and see if she'd follow me..... She did.


As we were leaving a car pulled up that looked very familiar. It was my roommate's boyfriend and he had brought their dog Timber to the dog park. My roommate is out of town and her boyfriend has been taking care of Timber. I think Pili has really missed not having Timber around the last 2 weeks, because Pili got so excited when they pulled up she even jumped into the car with Timber as soon as the car door opened!!!


The dogs chased each other and ran their hearts out for an hour. I was so glad Pili didn't want to leave the dog park when I had tried to get her to go. Her wandering and not obeying ended up getting her playtime with her buddy Timber.


And.... Pili played so hard with Timber that she fell asleep as we left the dog park and stayed asleep all the way home. As I write, 2 hours later, she's still sleeping. All tuckered out. Nice work Timber!

No comments: