Tagged-8
8 TV Shows I love to Watch
1) Pushing Daisies
2) Oprah
3) The Office
4) Grey's Anatomy
5) 30 Rock
6) Old Friends episodes
7) Old Arrested Development Episodes
8) Old Seinfeld Episodes
8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Paradise Cafe
2) Cafe Rio
3) Osaka Sushi
4) Stella Grill
5) Fortune Cookie
6) Mimi's Cafe
7) Iggy's
8) Sonoma fab favs I miss: The Girl and the Fig & Meritage
8 Things that happened Yesterday
1) Called my dad for advice and vindication of my feelings
2) Was offered an interview for an internal job
3) Almost got hit by a company truck on my way home
4) Went to the dog park with Pili
5) Ate tamales and rice for dinner
6) Watched "Yes Man"
7) Committed to taking down the Christmas tree and Nativity this weekend
8) Went sledding at 10pm until almost midnight
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1) Anna getting her gift card in the mail
2) Getting my 2008 pictures printed
3) My 30th birthday party
4) A spring roadtrip to Arizona
5) Salt Lake 5K in April
6) Seeing Dad and Maggie and the kids this summer
7) Sunshine and warm weather
8) Reesie announcing she's pregnant
8 Things on my Wish List
1) Reesie announcing she's pregnant
2) Finding a new job within the company
3) New computer/laptop
4) Wii
5) My own house with a big yard so I can adopt a couple more dogs
6) Trip to Ireland
7) Trip to Africa
8) A husband
8 People I'm Tagging
If you read this..... consider yourself tagged :-)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment