Saturday, June 12, 2010

Its not goodbye, just so long

Tonight I attended the wedding reception of my friend Kristen that I met from my dear friend Jeremy. Kristen and I met a couple summers ago when she came on our rafting trip and I knew from that moment she was fun and I wanted to make sure I got to know her better. 3 years later is was so fun to see her as a bride. My best wishes go out to you Kristen and Karl!!





Also tonight I told my dear friend Jeremy so long. He's moving to California in a couple days. While this is good news for him and provides him great job opportunities, I'm going to miss my dear friend. Terribly. Over the last 5 years I've gone on adventures and and had dinner parties had birthdays and needed Pili's first sitter and travelled and lost loved ones and laughed until my guts hurt. And Jeremy has been there. It has been fantastic!! California is not Australia. We will play again soon.

For now, so long my friend!



2 comments:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

so fun you could go to the wedding! wish i could have been there! Whoah didn't know my brother was planning on leaving so soon!

Jer said...

You're making me sad! I'm not yet allowing my brain to accept I'll be so far away from people I care so much about. Don't think it will be real until my stuff is out of the house later in the summer.