Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's on My Mind Lately


1. I'm not a morning person. No matter how hard I try I never have been. I'm polite and quiet in the morning which avoids me snapping and being unnecessarily rude to a morning person who is a little too chipper for my appreciation. I have a new coworker who insists on greeting me each morning with a chipper "Good Morning!" and then proceeds to ask about my previous night or my weekend.

2. I'm in love with the iPhone 5. I thought the iPhone was basically the best gadget ever, but the iPhone 5 is awesome. I delight in telling people that Samsung or LG or HTC will never have my business. Apple rules.

3. My car is 2 years old now. I love it. Its sporty. Its reliable (go Toyota). I love the sunroof. I love the smart choice I made to buy the seat protectant package that has paid for itself between my actions or my dog's.

4.I'm craving sushi. This must be resolved.

5. I don't mind living alone. I kind of love it. I've had roommates and they were great, but I don't miss them. Just me and my dog is all I need. Right now my house has a guest. My brother is living with me and has been for 2 weeks now. I don't like having to share the bathroom in the morning. I don't like his random chatter in the morning. I don't like how I'm treated when I don't check in and do not like to be asked my schedule for the evening. I hate even more that I leave for an evening and get called or texted about random things he can tell me about when I'm back at the house. I hate that he never does dishes or cleans the bathroom or vacuums. There is a difference between being a houseguest and a roommate and I feel that line has been crossed. I need a break!

6. There are 2 more weeks left in Winter Semester. I've got 2 As and an A- that is 0.91% from being an A. I'd like to see that turn to an A, but not sure its worth the stress on myself to require that of myself.

7. Spring is here. I'm no longer using my headlights at 7 something in the morning. I'm excited thinking about having to wear sunglasses at 7 something in the morning as the sun peeks over the mountains on my way to work.

8. The Supreme Court is listening to arguments about Gay Marriage. I'm sick of the morons who say marriage is a constitutional right. Its not. While it is a fundamental right, its not a constitutional right. 

No comments: