Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.
If you read this post, consider yourself tagged. Copy and paste with the answers changed on your blog. Have fun peeps!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 A.M.
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Traitor
4. What is your favorite TV show? Pushing Daisies, Grey's, Brothers & Sisters
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I really don't like breakfast. Don't like mornings. Sometimes its cereal or a granola bar, or eggs and hash browns.
6. What is your middle name? Faye Margaret
7. What food do you dislike? Eggplant
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Tristan Prettyman "Hello"
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? Harvard Veggie from Emigration Market
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? jammies
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap cotton Ts
15. Where would you retire to? Not a clue. Hope to be near the beach.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This year. BirthdayStock 2008. Good times!
17. Favorite sport to watch? Men's Basketball or Hockey
18: Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, Easter
19. When is your birthday? April 19th
20. Favorite song? Depends on my mood. Right now its Carrie Underwood's "The more Boys I Meet", and
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
22. What is your shoe size? 12
23. Pets? Miss Pili, my almost 2 year old chocolate Lab
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope
25. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut
26. How are you today? Bugged. Tired. My basement flooded on Labor Day so I spent the day moving my bed into the living room and sucking water from the carpet. I hope the heaters are done drying the room by after work tomorrow because I want my bed back!
27. What is your favorite candy? Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hot Tamales
28. What is your favorite flower? Pink roses, White Daisies
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving. Either a roadtrip to Arizona or my dad is gonna be in town for the holiday.
30. What are you listening to right now? Jay Leno
31. What was the last thing you ate? Rocky Road Dibbs
32. Favorite author: Maeve Binchy
33. Do you wish on stars? Sure do
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
35. How is the weather right now? no clouds, no rain, little chilly
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My roommate Sarah
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? Meritage in Sonoma, Ca, ZTejas, Kobe, Cheesecake factory
39. Real hair color? Dark Blonde, light brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Favorite dessert? ICE CREAM followed by Tiramisu
45: Favorite actor/actress? Julia Stiles, Kathy Bates, Don Cheadle, Kevin Spacey
46. When was the last time you cried?Last Thursday at dinner with a friend. Girls are mushy saps!
47. What is under your bed? When its not in the living room thanks to the flood, my temple bag.
48. What did you do last night? Went to a movie with a group of people
49. What are you afraid of? Failure, SNAKES (its un natural how terrified I am of them)
50. Salty or sweet? Little of both would be perfect, but I'm usually a sweet tooth
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3
52. How many years at your current job? 2 years in 4 weeks.
53. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
54. How many towns have you lived in? So many I stopped counting. I've lived in several towns in Northern California, Conyers GA, So Ogden, Layton, and Salt Lake City Utah
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so
56: Favorite food? Italian, veggies
57: Favorite movie? What Dreams May Come, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Bridget Jones' Diary, Tommy Boy
58. Favorite hobbies? Trips to the dog park with Pili, Scrapbooking, making cards, eating at foreign restaurants,travelling, cooking
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Emigration Market. I don't think I tried the Harvard veggie. I've had a couple burgers there and loved all of them!
Post a Comment