Thursday, December 3, 2009

Share the Love

There is a lot going on in my life right now!!! I've got a female medical situation, my brother was just sent to prison for 5 years, my dad's getting a divorce, work is super busy and we're starting the next round of outsourcing to India, and some roommate issues finish the list of plenty going on.

This morning when I got to work my dear friend met me at my desk with a skinny caramel latte. She knows all thats going on in more detail to the above paragraph and she just showed up with a little love and sunshine to start my day.

I can't help but be in a good mood now. I can't help but smile. I'm lucky and grateful to have such love in my life. I hope you have people like that and I hope you take the time to tell them they're loved and you unexpectedly show up when they need you most.

No comments: