As is my daily ritual I took Pili to play as soon as I got home from work. But, tonight she made me laugh so hard before I even had the front door locked.
You see, my front porch had just a skiff of snow that hadn't quite melted. Pili ran out the front door and ate a mouthful of snow (as she always does when there's snow on the porch) and then she ran back to me where I was locking the door and then she ran back to the snow. When her paws hit the snow she slid. And the wood fence separating my yard from my neighbor's was what stopped Pili's slide. That's right, Pili slid full body into the fence. She side-swiped the fence. I laughed so hard!! Of course I called her over to me and gave her some loves. She looked so frazzled like she couldn't believe she'd just slid into the fence. Oh it was so cute.
After I stopped laughing and loving on her we headed to the park. She ran around and fetched her ball. No evidence of concussion or long term damage. Just another day at the park - despite the fence incident.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THAT IS SO FUNNY! I'm glad she's ok, too bad you didn't get it on camera.
Post a Comment