Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Pili!



Today is Pili's 2nd Birthday and just like any mom I'm so excited and can't believe she's already 2 years old!!!!

On a daily basis I am grateful for Pili's companionship and love. She is a precious gift in my life. Her energy is refreshing to me and often makes me giggle. I love how excited she gets when I come home. I love how she is so loyal and loving to me and my roommates. I'm very grateful for the patience and love my roommates have for her, because life really wouldn't be the same without her.

To wish Pili a Happy Birthday, I bought her a new collar and gave it to her a couple weeks ago because I just couldn't wait for today to let her wear it. Also, Sarah and I made Pili her own plate of our breakfast. And, after General Conference this afternoon I'll take Pili to her favorite dog park. Its a dog's life!!
.
Pili's Birthday Breakfast



I think she liked breakfast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pili!!!!